Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh Ho, Fooled you!! you didn't think I could find my way back here. Took a while, but I figgered it out. Been so busy doin nuthin that I haven't quite got done .
Learned something of questionable value this week. If a vehicle is abandoned on your property you can't have it. The only one who can get title to it is a licensed salvage yard. You have to pay (now that scrap prices have belly whopped again) them to haul it off, they jump the hoops for the title then if any value they get it. Well nearly new tires & delux OEM wheels fall off in the night & yard can have this 1. '88 Ranger PU ext' cab w/malfunctioning hydraulic clutch & mettle filings showing on dip-stick + other stuff.

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY you're here again! I just keep on checkin'!! I can't believe you can't get a title for something abandoned on your property -- what kind of crazy deal is that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS You need to finish up that "nuthin" and get on to "somethin" :)

    ReplyDelete